Look What the Current Dragged In

Monday, September 15, 2008
This little guy (well - not so little) as been floating back and forth between the mouth of the bay leading out to Admiralty Inlet and Adams Sound for the last couple of weeks being pushed back and forth by the currents. At least I think it's the one that has been floating back and forth between Admiralty Inlet and Adams Sound ... if not, it's a new one that has arrived in from Admiralty Inlet



I didn't have the best conditions outside while nabbing these pics - it was bitterly cold and windy - and st00pid me didn't bother grabbing a hat or pair of mittens as I didn't have much time to try to nab these before there wasn't enough light anymore.




Hopefully, the iceberg will still be there tomorrow and I can get a good shot of it during the day. Or even better, the currents bring it in closer to town :-) I can wish ... right?

0 comments: