Blogging Tag

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Jen of Jen of Nunavut has tagged me in a little blogging tag game started up by Kara in which we have to ask "your significant other to tell you three things that they know about you and then publish this information on your blog. You also have to pick more victims and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. The comment must end with the word ‘pthththth’".

Jen, having great difficulty with Nathan in getting answers altered the rules of the game where the poster can post three things about ourselves that the rest of the world (or just Jen as I think she's bored today :-) ) would like to know.

I went with a hybrid of the two where I asked my university partner-in-crime to tell me three things that he knows about me ... I got one ... and it made no sense what so ever (sigh, you are right Jen ... men just don't understand the premise of this info sharing activity). So here are three things that I know about me that maybe you don't:

1. I know copious amounts of random facts and information ... and know how to interject them seamlessly into a conversation.

2. I have an unusually large amount of music with me in the North. Mind you, it's all MP3's ... but there is 750 GB of music here with me - and yes, I have listened to it all this year.

3. I can't handle dry toothpaste in a sink - especially when it isn't my toothpaste. It makes me want to puke.


And Jen, you are not alone in checking email/facebook/blogs an insane amount per day .... I also partake in that "activity".

So... I now tag: (and you can use whichever rule set you like)
Jackie from The North is my Snowcone / A Journey Northwards
Jennith from The Blog Bog of the Tundra
and Trudie from Life After AC

(as I know at least one of you will read this at some point this week :-)).

Happy tagging! pthththth (just for you Kara!)

0 comments: