With any luck ...

Monday, March 31, 2008



Sigh,

Once again up here in the North I have run bone dry out of water. Luckily for me though, the poop truck came Sunday while we still had water - at least until I did laundry. Although, I called for water on Friday, as I knew we were running low, the water truck did not appear (although I do see it running around town .... I'm tempted to go chase it down). Fortunately for me, I was able to run over to John's to get a big pot of water so I can at least brush my teeth and have a cup of coffee before I get on my flight tomorrow morning. Don't think the flight attendant would like me without my coffee .... especially if I can't have a shower in the morning.

So, with any luck, the water truck will come tonight .... if not, well.. at least by noon tomorrow I will be checked into a hotel with plenty of water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Predictably, we are out of water over here too. 6 times in 8 days is a bit much.

Kennie said...

6 times in 8 days??!!! How much freaking water are y'all going though? is that widget thing loose again? That is insane! I realize that we are running with one water truck and pumping directly from the ice, but give me a break. Teachers need water too!