Oh I know, I know ... Kennie's a Bad Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009
But can you blame me? Well, yes you could. But you won't right??

I mean, come on ... I'm dealing with no darkness at night now - I have no idea what time it is when I wake up (or go to sleep for that matter). And besides, I haven't had too many blog worthy moments as of late.

School is school - kids are kids .. nothing much to report there (other than I do wish that my morning high school kids would come to class - it's for their benefit more than mine :-) ).

Things are starting to wind up and wind down at the same time here in the North. Countdown to the fishing derby as started for some, while countdown to summer vac-cay-cay has started for others.

Hopefully something today will inspire me to get out of this blog-funk ... it's just that time of year where it's getting harder and harder to find things to blog about ...