Tin Foil ... is there anything you can't use it for?

Sunday, February 1, 2009
O' Aluminum Tinfoil - how I love thee.




You have provided many hours of fun entertainment in offices, where we haze n00bs to the office world




You have helped me make the best baked potatoes in the world



You have helped protect Fluffy from the brain seeking waves from above




You have helped countless millions with their fear of 'big brother' using the airwaves to track their actions








But most importantly, you have made it possible for me to sleep at night during the 'light-season' here in the Arctic where the sun never sets as you block the sun from entering through my window.





3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

ahahahahha you are such a nut!!!

You forgot that it can also line pans so you don't have to wash the pan when you are done cooking!!!!

I heart tin foil.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I'll have to try that sometime!

Anonymous said...

I used to tinfoil my windows back in T.O b/c the street light was right outside.. worked wonders!! Granted it made it a little hard to get up in the morning. :P