nothin' much going on up here.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Nothing much to report on here on Tales from the Arctic ... just finished up my second day of Professional Improvement where I am learning about blogging and podcasting in the classroom and digital literacy. It's been a couple days of reading books so far, and three more days of reading to go. Some of these books are pretty dry and filed with American Technology Standards (why don't we have a Canadian equivalent .. and even more to the point, why aren't there any Canadian authors writing about blogging and podcasting and digital literacy??).

And of course, I'm also working away on my course work too at night ... which has been quite informative so far. Currently working on a paper / assignment about the history / origins of the Inuit and the Sami.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kennie,

If you haven't already you might want to check out Kimberlee's (of the Buggy Side of the Dog) latest post as she just sat in on a conference about that very stuff in Alaska. I have her email somewhere if its not on the blog.

Kennie said...

Ohh! I'm gonna have to scoot over there and check that out! Thanks Clare!