Ha-Ha! I've been Tagged!

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Darcy has tagged a group of us in a little 'let's see where these instructions take you' meme.

So this is what I eventually landed on (after doing a little substituting of location names, since I don't exactly keep my pictures in the documents folder .. but locked up safely in Aperture).

And ... here it is!



This picture was taken way back late August when I went on a hike out to Uluksan Point. I initially planned on putting both feet in the water but it was rather chilly and the rocks were kinda slimy and I didn't want to fall in the bay.

So .... I know tag Tina, Kara, Jennith, Alex, Megan and Jackie.

Here are the 'rules'

1. Go to your documents. (or if you are a mac user, go to your pictures folder)
2. Go to your 6th folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 others to do the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're wearing a glass slipper. :)