Haven't posted in a while

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I know, I know, it's been a while. I've been pretty busy with school over the last couple of days and haven't had a chance to post anything as of late.

Last night was our High School graduation where we had 5 graduates. My camera battery was dead so no pictures.... but Darcy did a good job at documenting the event.

Hmm... what else, what else... oh we got snow, snow and more SNOW. And there is a nice layer of ice forming on the bay now. Oh, and it is now still dark out when I walk to school in the morning ... next time I walk to school when it is light won't be until March.

This Friday (weather permitting) I am flying out to Iqaluit for a PI conference and then back to Arctic Bay on Monday. So it should be a fun weekend filled with meetings, training, chatting with fellow colleagues and good food.

I don't think much else has happened up here since my last update... so that's all for now :-)

0 comments: