Kennie O - Wii 1

Monday, July 28, 2008
This afternoon I got to have a little bit of fun with a colleague's Wii as I wanted to test one out before I committed to purchasing one for the North. Well... apparently according to the Wii (as I was playing Wii Fit), I am unbalanced. No not the mentally unbalanced (although I am sure some might argue this point with me) ... but unbalanced as in the Wii is amazed I am able to walk and talk at the same time. I spent the afternoon playing around with Wii Fit, Guitar Hero, Rockband and a little bit of DDR'ing. It was a lot of fun, and I was wiped out afterwards - yeah for racing with Wii Fit!

I'm still thinking about ordering up a Wii a little later on this year, as I do have my PS2 right now with all of my adventure, FPS and psycho-thriller games .... just waiting for the Wii to catch up with those :-).

0 comments: